Saturday, December 1, 2012

On the first day of Christmas... :-)

Hi everyone! 
I have seen many 12 Days of Christmas, 25 Days of Christmas, and December Daily projects all over bloggy world and Instagram so I decided to give it a try. 
My goal is to do "12 Days of Christmas" but if I can keep up with 25 even better! 

I haven't done layouts in a LONG time and I couldn't find my mojo, but I was able to make this quick easy layout. I might add tags or a little something later on. 
I still haven't mastered photographing layouts, but working on it :-) 
Deets: 
"Sweet Holiday Wishes" is from Winter Frolic
Penguin - Create a Critter.
Santa Hat - Pooh and Friends (It's flipped) and has Crystal stickles. 
Face on Penguin - Peachy Keen's Critter Faces 

Thank you so much for stopping by! 
♥ Cyndy

1 comments:

Migdalia said...

You did a GREAT job on this Adorable,Sweet and darling LO!!
Have a wonderful Sunday,
Migdalia

Post a Comment